Flyocrete Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (A.A.C.) blocks has density between 551 to 650 kg/cum i.e. 1/3 than brick and ¼ than concrete, hence maximum material can b accommodate in one truck, less requirement of trucks against conventional wall material, less movement of trucks hence less pollution, less use of natural resources,diesel,road and other infrastructures. Due to use of light eight Flyocrete A.A.C. block in masonry economy in structural design which will reduce the depth of foundation, sizes of the structural members, finally saving in the cost of cement, steel , coarse aggregate.
Applications of Flyocrete AAC blocks-
- For the construction of partition,internal walls as well as external walls of residential, commercial, industrial buildings,malls,multiplexes, institutional buildings, hotels, hospitals, various types of SEZ, Airport, Port , Factories , Apartments , Warehouse and Godowns.
- For load bearing walls of bungalows and various types of structures.
- For construction of various types of walls of extension work of old buildings/ use of TDR / balance FSI.
- For construction of lightweight step arrangements for fixing the chairs in theatres, auditorium multiplexes.
- For the construction of cabins in the factory, offices, societies.
- For construction of fire resistant walls in factory to separate the area for lift.
- For raising the floor heights to match the existing floor levels.
- To hide computer cables/electrical conduits / drainage line / plumbing and chambers in office area / IT parks.
- For the insulation of roofs and insulating walls.
- Arrangement of steps to existing structures.
- For the construction of the domes of the temples, Masjid, Churches and constructing various shapes.